An easy, free place, to explore and resource all things related to maintaining, renewing and re-cycling, old, worn jeans with tender loving care.


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DIY Venetian Mask

Even though some of you may have seen this before, I'm posting it again, as it remains a wonderful way to use a scrap of denim. Add some glamorous beads, pearls, ruffles, whatever you find in your notions box - to hand stitch something magically special, for trick-or-treating later in October. Click here, where you can find all the instructions on craftzine.

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi
I was looking at this the other day thinking I should make one to wear when I give treets out. How fun!

Nancy said...

Ohh, I do hope you do - you will delight the kids as well as their chaperons with your amazing beading creativity.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it actually looks comfortable. (I don't normally like things in my face to the point where i don't wear my glasses, bad me). it certainly is beautiful!

Nancy said...

glasses - that's inspiring, makes me want to create a clip on mask to accentuate the glasses!!! Thanks for your thoughts Michele!